Experience the true essence of a DreamTripsTM Membership as you immerse yourself in luxurious indulgence at the all-inclusive Sensira Resort & Spa. Book by November 24.
Embark on a journey of pure delight as you set your sights on an upscale, all-inclusive resort brimming with endless possibilities. Your Mexican adventure begins with a DreamTrippers-exclusive Roaring 20’s themed welcome reception and happy hour. In between, the options for fun are limitless! Discover your ideal beachfront spot and prepare for a luxuriously relaxing experience like no other.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Sensira Resort boasts a prime location overlooking a semi-private beach, providing ample space for both tranquil relaxation and thrilling watersports.
- Immerse yourself in three distinct pool settings: an oceanfront infinity pool with a range of activities, a family-friendly pool for all to enjoy, and an adults-only oasis featuring a hydromassage tub.
Your DreamTrip includes 6 days and 5 nights in Cancun, Mexico, as well as:
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by November 24th, 5pm CST.
All-inclusive, meals-and-beverage package and snacks at the resort.
- Arrive at the destination airport and group-shared transfer to the resort, timing based on flight details provided.
- Check into the resort at any time after 3 p.m.
- Visit the welcome table in the resort lobby.
- Roaring 20's Themed welcome reception with domestic open bar and hot & cold hors d'oeuvres.
- Rest of your day at your leisure.
- Immersive, transformational, all-day training.
- Rest of your day at your leisure.
8:15-5:00PM-Xcaret Full Day Tour
8:15 Assemble in the Lobby
8:30 Bus Departs
9:20 Arrival to Xcaret
4:00 Participants ready for Departure
4:15 Bus Depart Xcaret
5:00 Drop off at Sensira
- Buffet Lunch
- Unlimited flavored water, sodas and coffee during lunch
- Snorkel Gear
- Lockers (one per couple) and deposits
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, a bathing suit and a change of clothes.
- Bring a camera and towel.
- Only biodegradable and chemical-free lotion are allowed at Xcaret.
- Rest of your day at your leisure.
12:00-4:00PM- Activities Pool
- Dreamtrips Pool Party.
- The rest of the day and evening at your leisure.
- A day at your leisure.
- Continue to enjoy all that your resort has to offer, including activities, fabulous dining and much more.
- Optional Excursion add-on (See Additional Information for a full day journey: Sail &Snorkel in Isla Mujeres)
8:00PM-11:00PM- Foro Lounge
- Farewell White Party
- The morning at your leisure.
- Checkout of your room by 12 noon.
- Group-shared Transfer to the airport (timing based on flight details provided).
Itinerary subject to change.
Set on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, all-inclusive Sensira Resort & Spa is the idyllic setting for your well-deserved getaway. Tucked away in a secluded setting, the resort overlooks a semi-private beach, offering plenty of space for relaxation and watersports, with a warm, attentive staff to anticipate every request and ensure an unmatched level of hospitality at every moment.
Agatha Room accommodations with:
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Sensira Resort & Spa
Carretera Cancún-Tulum km. 27.5
Bahía de Petempich Lote 4-01
Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77580, Mexico
We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your travel investment in case of unexpected cancellation. Travel can be unpredictable and country restrictions change regularly. Please understand that the cancellation policies listed in the Terms and Conditions will apply, and you are highly encouraged to purchase travel protection for your trip.
In the event that a DTI | Pre-Launch Trip t-shirt is provided with this trip, please list t-shirt sizes for all guests listed on your booking. Click HERE to submit by November 24.
Photo Release Form Requirement
In an effort to remain compliant with recent changes to global policy laws, we need your consent to use any photos or videos that you may appear in from DreamTrips International photos taken by the DreamTrips Host.
Please complete one form for each person (Adults & Children) traveling on this DreamTrip. Click HERE to submit form by November 24.
Optional Add-On (select at checkout):
Sail & Snorkel in Isla Mujeres (Full Day) – Day 5, December 14th – (US$135.00 per adult)
Are you ready to go on an adventure from Cancun to Isla Mujeres? Discover the beauty of the Mexican Caribbean while you enjoy our premium open bar aboard our catamaran. This tour includes lunch buffet at the beach club, drinks, snorkel, and free time in Isla Mujeres.
Meet in the Lobby: 8:45 a.m.
Pick up from Hotel: 9:05 a.m.
Return to Hotel - Drop off: 6:00 p.m. approx.
• Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish).
• Round Trip Transportation
• Snorkel on reef - 45 minutes
• Sailing to Isla Mujeres
• Beach club - eat and relax for a while.
• Domestic Open Bar & lunch buffet extensive menu for all tastes.
Does Not Included:
• Souvenirs & Photos
• Basic swimming skills required.
• This tour is not suitable for people with recent surgeries, serious heart and back problems, and pregnant women.
• Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
• Catamaran is a public tour.
What to Bring:
• Use comfortable clothing, shoes, and a hat
• Bring a bathing suit, extra change of clothes.
• Bring cash for pictures and souvenirs
• Bring biodegradable chemical free sunscreen and insect repellent.
Must be an Active Member in Good Standing to Travel:
You understand and acknowledge that participating in DreamTrips is a benefit of DreamTrips Membership; therefore, your monthly membership fees must be current and paid in full at the time of travel. If you book a DreamTrips package and cancel your membership, or your membership is in inactive status at the time of travel, you understand and acknowledge that your trip will be cancelled and subject to refund as outlined in the cancellation policy for your particular trip.
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply, and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of US$100 per person. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than November 17 and will incur a fee of US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Booking transfers from one member to another member are not allowed on this trip.